• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Video lost on repost to new Server

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2006 Sep 19, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company is moving our Breeze hosting from an in-house server to Breeze Central.

When I repost our Breezios to the new server, flvs are not included in the repost. When I review slide properties, I see that the flvs are listed and the path to the flv is correct.

Is there a way to have the video included in the re-publish without having to manually re-attach it?

Thank you.
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 20, 2006 Sep 20, 2006
After further investigation it looks like I only need to re-attach the first video. Once the first video has been replaced with itself, all videos are processed correctly.

I am guessing this is a local path issue. The local files have been moved from one desktop to another.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2006 Sep 20, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
After further investigation it looks like I only need to re-attach the first video. Once the first video has been replaced with itself, all videos are processed correctly.

I am guessing this is a local path issue. The local files have been moved from one desktop to another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources