• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facing problems with choosing a (two-column) primary key in "Generate Sample PHP service" in FB 4.5

Dec 08, 2011 Dec 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone ,

In Flash builder 4.5 web application, I tried to connect to a PHP service that calls my local MySQL Database specifically the table "Project" which contains a composite (two-column:Employee_Id, Projecy_Id) primary key. However, when I tried to choose the primary key in the "Generate Sample PHP service", it was greyed out and an error was shown as follows "Sample code generation from database is supported for tables with single-column primary key" so a two-column primary key cannot be chosen. This is really disappointing and I'm afraid that it will cause delays in my senior project . Any help to solve this urgent issue will be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Regards!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 09, 2011 Dec 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no answer for this? It really appears that it is a bug of some sort

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines