• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF Search/Replace bug?

Participant ,
Dec 08, 2011 Dec 08, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off, I run CFB2 as a plugin to FB 4.5 on Win7 64bit.  All was working properly until I installed the FB 4.6 release.  Now, my "ColdFusion Search" no longer performs a replace.  When I hit CTL+F I get the ColdFusion Search dialog like normal, type in my search criteria and hit Find it finds a match.  If I hit Find All it finds all matches.  So far so good.  Now if I hit Replace All it does the search, but then I never get the "ColdFusion Replace Dialog".  It just opens up my search view and shows my matches.  Even if I use a single Replace it does not replace.

I've uninstalled FB 4.6 and CFB2 completely and re-installed and have the same problem.  When I uninstall FB 4.6 and CFB2 then re-install with FB 4.5 and CFB2 the problem goes away.

Note: I have tried with and without the CFB2 hotfix 1 with same results.

So, am I the only one or should I log a bug report?  I really want to use the new FB 4.6 features for our Air3 development, but can't sacrifice something as critical as a search/replace function on my CF stuff, and two standalone installs would defeat the purpose of having the IDE built on Eclipse.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 27, 2013 Jan 27, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I, too, am more than a little annoyed at the problematic "Find' function in files opened via RDS. The only way to get it to actually find anything is to do a replace on the same term!  When I try to "Find All" I get a "No open file." message.  The hotfix has done nothing to fix this problem.

HELP!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation