Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Error #2048 on deployed Flex/PHP Web Application

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2011 Nov 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm testing out Flash Builder for PHP and I'm running into the following error when deploying to a web servers:

Send failed

Channel.Security.Error error Error #2048 url: 'http://testsite.dreamhosters.com/LocatorPHP/public/gateway.php'

I have looked though documentation and tutorials without any luck.  My application works great on the local Zend Server setup but as soon as I jump to a remote web server I get problems.

Here's what I've tried:

1) crossdomain.xml in web root

2) amf_config.ini updated so zend framework on server and gateway.php are reachable (connecting to gateway.php directly gives me no errors)

3) attemped to change the flex server option in my project but Flash Builder for PHP will not allow me to change this, so I had to change my php service.as endpoint entry to the gateway.php on the webserver

Is there a log that can help me troubleshoot the error?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
PHP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 09, 2011 Dec 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any solution I have just ran into the same issue. App works perfect on localhost phpmyadmin as soon I change everything to our public server ERROR#2048Error2048.JPG

I have tried same as above no results.

After countless hours of searching this worked for me!!!!

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/674871

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines