I am interested to purchase the Super Suite from Webassist. The eCart interested me first and then I saw that the Super Suite includes a lot more tools that seems that I would like. But I cant seem to get my questions answered. I caught them online with their website chat box one time. I ask if the eCart has drop shipping cababilities and first she didnt know what that was and then she said "yes". I ask her to email me a transcript of our chat and she said that she would. I never did get that email and I have not seen them online since then.
Therefore; I joined their forum but I cant find my answers there either. I cant post a new question there because I dont have those privilages.
I sent the Webassist.com customer service an email from their online email form with the subject line: Pre-Sale Questions and they have not replied. That was two days ago.
My reason to purchase the eCart is; I have a ecommerce site that has approximently 2000 products if you include the attrubutes. It is old and getting many errors. The SF software I used to create that is obsolite. Lagarde Store Front 6.0. Had many problems and no designer will touch it now.
My Pre Purchase Questions are:
- I am under the impression that Super Suite includes all your extensions into one bundle. Is Power Store incuded?
- Does Ecart come with a prepared database that I can upload to MySql 5 that is on my hosting providers site? (Applied Innovations) I do not own sql server.
I have a store with about 2K products with attributes.
- I have CS4; is Super Suite the right software to handle a store with approx 2K products?
- Can I import the products into the Power Store or Ecart Database? (assuming it has a database) I have the products already in excel ready to import.
- Does it include importing tools and wizards
Regarding Drop Shipping Cababilities
- I sell products that ship out of our facility and also my vender's facilities. Is your software capable of calculating cost on orders that originate from multiple zip codes? Explain please: I cant find anything about that on their forum or website?
Any help will be appreciated... At this point, I am pretty tired to find answers and I havent yet purshased the software.