Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i am trying to install Adobe Flash player

Dec 14, 2011 Dec 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am being told that the upgrade patch may be missing or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program...can anyone help me to explain what i need to be doing next please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Operating system and version please i.e. 32-bit or 64-bit?
  • Which browser are you using?
  • Which version of Flash do you have installed at the moment?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i am not very good at this i am afraid and i cannot find my paperwork for the computer however i only bought it 8 weeks ago...does that help?

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 10:53:56 -0700

To: ht64@live.co.uk

Subject: i am trying to install Adobe Flash player

Re: i am trying to install Adobe Flash player created by Xircal in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussion

Operating system and version please i.e. 32-bit or 64-bit?

Which browser are you using?

Which version of Flash do you have installed at the moment?

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Installing Flash Player by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

buggerlugs1964 wrote:

Hi, i am not very good at this i am afraid and i cannot find my paperwork for the computer however i only bought it 8 weeks ago...does that help?

Not really. Is it a Windows machine, or an Apple?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:03:40 -0700

Re: i am trying to install Adobe Flash player created by Xircal in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click Start, type System Information, click System Information.

What is your OS Name and System Type?

On the upper right of your browser, do you have a house, a star and gear under the X?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

system type is 32 bit operating system

what is OS ?

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:30:55 -0700

Re: i am trying to install Adobe Flash player created by Carl E. Myers Jr. in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussion

Click Start, type System Information, click System Information.

What is your OS Name and System Type?

On the upper right of your browser, do you have a house, a star and gear under the X?

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what is OS ?

Operating System.  For example, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.

What happens when you go to this site and try to download the latest version?

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=BUIGP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 7 premium

windows home and office trial version

does that help?

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 13:00:38 -0700

Re: i am trying to install Adobe Flash player created by Carl E. Myers Jr. in Installing Flash Player - View the full discussion

what is OS ?

Operating System. For example, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i have installed this on several ocassions and every time it tells me that i have been sucessful

adobe flash player 11 - installation complete

it tells me that i am now running adobe flash player

does this help?

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 13:38:38 -0700

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am being told that the upgrade patch may be missing or the upgrade patch may update a different version of the program...can anyone help me to explain what i need to be doing next please?

Does this occur at all web sites or does it occur at some web sites(include list of web sites)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just at Adobe

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:12:48 -0700

Does this occur at all web sites or does it occur at some web sites(include list of web sites)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 15, 2011 Dec 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, i am unable to open anything in Adobe Flash player

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:12:48 -0700

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to this site:

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Do you see the spinning F?  Look in the Version Information box, what version is listed.

What are you trying to "open" with Flash Player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 03:11:17 -0700

Go to this site:

Do you see the spinning F? Look in the Version Information box, what version is listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any further advice please?

Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 03:11:17 -0700

Go to this site:

Do you see the spinning F? Look in the Version Information box, what version is listed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Go to this site:

Do you see the spinning F?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

buggerlugs1964 wrote:

what is OS ?

"OS" is an acronym for "Operating System", meaning "Microsoft Windows", or "Linux", or OSX etc. Windows comes in 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 flavours.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi again, i have just checked Argos which is where i purchased it

it says that Adobe Flash Player 11 is installed sucessfully and Chrome is already installed

3GB Ram

320GB Hard drive

Hope this is of some help

Kind regards

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:03:40 -0700

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

buggerlugs1964 wrote:

hi again, i have just checked Argos which is where i purchased it

it says that Adobe Flash Player 11 is installed sucessfully and Chrome is already installed

3GB Ram

320GB Hard drive

Hope this is of some help

Kind regards

Click the Start button, right click Computer and go to Properties. Under the heading "System", does it say 32-bit or 64-bit? And is it Windows XP or Windows 7?

By the way, if you want to quote a message you want to respond to, click the icon you see in the picture before you start typing anything.

quote_message.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines