• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bookmarks problem doc->html converting

Dec 13, 2011 Dec 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i have problem with the autocreated bookmarks. I have document with content to titles in Czech language i get the html bookmarks the same as the titles. The problem is that url redirecting dont use local chars like "ľščťžýáíé". I need to manage the autocreation of the bookmarks so the RoboHelp convert the characters to "lsctzyaie". Can someone help me, is there some setting file which can do that.

What i get

<a name="Nadp_s_jedna_ľščťž">Nadpís jedna ľščťžýáíé</a>

what i need

<a name="Nadpis_jedna_lsctz">Nadpís jedna ľščťžýáíé</a>

How and where can i set the bookmarks conversion from doc to html.

thanks

JK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 16, 2011 Dec 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK so I created JavaScript which convert all href and name to some ascii code. Now i have problem to change the TOC bookmarks. I get to TOC file in JavaScript but I don't know how to get/change the sitting of that. Is there a way to do it somehow.

thanks

JK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the bookmarks are updated you can recreate TOC (Auto-create) in RoboHelp and it will automatically take the new ids and names

Regards

Ashish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes but it update the names to the bookmark links names. So if I have TOC name like 'Used cars' and the bookmark link #n11 than auto-create change the name to n11 what I don't wont. I won that TOC stay the same but just change the links.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there are few you can update the TOC titles after auto-create TOC.

Ashish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No there are many, around 100.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp