• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View multiple clips at the same time in Premiere Pro CS5

Dec 18, 2011 Dec 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently taped a performance with two cameras. I wondering if there is a way to view both sources at the same time (side by side) to help me select which footage to use at which time.

Any Advice is appreciated.

Bob

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Dec 18, 2011 Dec 18, 2011

You have two choices:

1) Use multicam : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8M-Ez9r58Q

2) Put one clip on top of the other, scale each clip to 50% size and reposition so they are beside each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a great question for Adobe's Premiere forum; unfortunately, this is the After Effects forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoops!  I just noticed I'm the guy who's wrong!  How'd I get in the Premiere forum, anyway?  This is weird....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have two choices:

1) Use multicam : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8M-Ez9r58Q

2) Put one clip on top of the other, scale each clip to 50% size and reposition so they are beside each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hesitate to offer advice as I am fairly new to this, but when I put a two camera shoot together recently I put the second camera clip on video track 3 and sync'd the two cameras. The track 3 was turned off, and I razered the in/out points on track 3 and dragged down to track 2.  This does not answer your question, and you would not have simaltanious views of both tracks unless you put a second copy of the second camera in video track 4 and used it as a picture-in-picture, but I found that I knew the angle of the second camera, and could make good decisions on the edit points. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 19, 2011 Dec 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks hiphopsuperman this is exactly what I was looking for

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

I really needed some help. 

I added multiple videos on top of each other, like a mosaic/grid of individual videos. 

But, I need them to play each at a time, since there is music behind and each video represents a part of the lyric. 

Is this possible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi BEAMOTA,

I'm not sure if this is the answer you might be looking for, but if you are wanting the clips to be "paused" in the mosaic until it is their time to play, you can create a frozen frame by pausing the clip at the part you want it to be frozen on, and then right click and select "Insert Frame Hold Segment" which you can then adjust to the size you want. I believe it might have limitations in that it cannot be dragged to a duration longer than the original clip, but duplicating it should cover this obstacle. 

Hope I could help and it's not too late!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines