• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Player does NOT install

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2011 Dec 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know there are lots of different ones here but none are what I'm experiencing.

I goto the latest verison site and click download. It downloads. I click save and then click to run. NOTHING Happens. Nothing is installing the Adobe download screen does NOT appear and my firefox add on managers does NOT show I have ANY adobe (I uninstalled all previous verisons trying to fix the situations so now I have NO ADOBE and I can't get it back I've done everything. The browser won't work right without the Adobe player and I can't get it to actually download. I'm getting pretty annoyed at this point. And it makes no difference if I'm using IE or Fire Fox the file does not load and install on my computer. Plaese help someone!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

since i'm not able to up date my original...

i've done a  system restore and have the player again. i tried to do all steps again.meaning i've tried every solution i've found in the forms and some i'm afraid to do because i'll loose the player again and i don't want to have to do another system restore, again. no adobe program will download and/or update. reader or any of the players. i get no error. the adobe window that should pop up to install the products does not appear and i get no error. as soon as i click the save installer from my downloads folder and it says give permission or whatever the icon disappears. if i try to download the installer again and repeat it tells me only one appearance of the installer can be open at a time which its not open and has not/will not open for adobe to install. All virus ware is off. other programs install (such as quicktime and java) just fine. it seems to be soley adobe that will not work properly and download. i can see flash on sites and play games but the non responding firefox error still happens and the "add ons" in fire fox still says my adobe is out of date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

anndawson5 wrote:

i've tried every solution i've found in the forms

We don't know what you have actually tried, but have you tried to download the full installer from http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2011 Dec 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try that and advise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2011 Dec 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok the link provided finally allowed the installer to work and install. THANK YOU! Is there one of those manual installers for the normal adobe acrobat readers? it's doing the same thing the flash player is doing and will not install once the installer is downloaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 26, 2011 Dec 26, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can download the full installer for Adobe Reader from http://get.adobe.com/reader/direct/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines