• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modifying Quiz Question Format/Content

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2006 Sep 07, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Issue: When we modify a quiz question in PowerPoint and then go to the Quiz Manager the entire slide deck reverts to the format before the changes, regardless of being saved previously.

Has anyone had this happen..please help.

I am trying to make edits/changes to a long presentation that I need to deliver tomorrow and I keep losing the work I am doing. Is there a better way to make the changes to the slides?

Thank you,
Scott

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2006 Sep 23, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't modify quiz questions in the presentation itself - you need to make those changes in the quiz manager itself. You can adjust font size, lay out, etc on the slide itself, but not the content

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2006 Oct 11, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The answers to the quiz questions are appearing in my presentation after I publish to the server. How do I remove them?

Thanks,
Megan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources