• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deploying Air Application with Zend AMF Dataservices to remote server?

Community Beginner ,
May 19, 2011 May 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot find anything to guide me through getting this set up.. it's frustrating because I feel this is probably the whole point of Air!

I have an Air project in Flash Builder which is set up with the Data/Services panel, using a custom php model file.

It's working fine on localhost, but I do not know what is necessary to have it work while the app is running locally but connecting to a remote server (can get it working as a flex app in browser hosted remotely, though)

I uploaded the Zend framework and my custom php files to the net

I changed the amf_config.ini file .. the webroot and the zend_path, I assume, should be different depending whether it's localhost or on a server, so I changed the one online to be match where the files are.

I found in the _super_Database.as it was referencing the Zend gateway.php locally, so I changed that to be an absolute link to where I put gateway.php on the server.

But I'm not sure what to do next... I assume I only need the Zend framework and the php files I'm using online, but then there is no link to my Database.php anywhere other than as a symbolic link from services/Database.php to the bin-debug folder.. but I don't know how exactly to put that on the server and then compile my app... and I can't find any explanations anywhere.

Anyone know how to go about this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2011 Dec 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem. Can't find any documentation out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2011 Dec 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello everyone,

Exact the same problem here. I've build an Air app with PHP in the backend. On my localhost it works fine...  but, when i am tranfer it to the remote server it just won't work.

I have changed settings in amf_config.ini and in gateway.php, and I have changed the settings in super class of my flash file, so it knows where to find the new gateway.php.

Can someone please help a hand... (mmm it is almost Christmas .... )

Thanks., Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines