Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iOS in Flash Builder in cs5.5

Dec 01, 2011 Dec 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the trial of Adobe Flash Builder 4.5 and it allowed me to make iOS projects, which the corporation I work for suddenly felt I needed to develop this past week.  I requested Flash Builder be bought for me for that purpose, to creat iOS apps, and the company bought the CS5.5 Master Collection for me (which made me smile).  Giddily I installed it all, not realizing that, for some reason, it only let's me build android mobile apps.

Is this a common problem?  Everywhere I look on the internet everyone is saying how they love the ability to develop cross platform apps, but me...I can't.

What's up?  I feel like it's a simple problem, perhaps a matter of just isntalling some extension or some such thing.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2011 Dec 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to run the Adobe products updater to get the 4.5.1 update to FB 4.5 that will then allow you to output to iOS and Blackberry.

Open any Master Collection product, such as DreamWeaver,  click Help, Updates and let it fly.  It should find the new update for 4.5 to bring it up to 4.5.1. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines