Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suspect Flash Player problem

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2011 Dec 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows XP 32bit system.

I am having a problem with the latest Flash Player.

The problem occurs when entering the PC to play yahoo Canasta.

All information required  is entered and relevant windows are opened with correct data. When I click to start the game, nothing happens, it just sits there with this message:

Cannot find:

http:\\get.adobe.com/flashplayer/completion/aih/?exitcode=0

Ken

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2011 Dec 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that you (or the site you visited) is trying to install Flash Player.

Try to reinstall it with the installer(s) from http://forums.adobe.com/thread/909550

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2011 Dec 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalled and re installed, no difference....anyone shed light on the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 24, 2011 Dec 24, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Firefox newest version, my operating system is Windows xp.

I have been working closely with yahoo games technical support because of flash an java and causing the games to crash.

Since I started with this problem we have installed un installed, used safe mode , normal mode every mode. The problem is with FIREFOX for me I can use Internet Explorer without any of these problems.

I have enabled/disabled and stood on my head with add ins and add ons and nothing cures the problem.

I can access my bank accounts and everything that needs the use of Adobe and Java with no problems with Explorer but not Foxfire.

There doenst seem to be any way to get support from Firefox I have filled in feed back and what have you but no response and there seems to be no direct contac to them.

I will keep checking this forum for more help in the hopes someone can and I hope that these comments of mine will maybe help too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still nothing to help with my problem.

Anyone know what controls the final Click to start the game? (Canasta).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Trish...Thanks for your information, unfortunately the problem is not yet solved. My games do not crash, they are not even started, stuck on the final Click to start the game (Canasta).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use internet explorer now to play the games, it works with that, also i just downloaded and trying our the new firefox aurora , I have played only two games so far and they didnt crash. I got really frustrated so I do understand how you feel. Hope you get better luck with it soon.

Trish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again Trish....will try IE.

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Adobe Flash Player 11,1,102,55 on a Mac OS X 10.6.8. When playing games Flash Player frequently crashes and I have to reload my pages. Isays to click to report it to you guys but it says the report failed. I have talked to other people who hav also commented about getting the same disconnect and failure. Any suggestions? This uninstall and reload bit is a bunch of you know what. Been there, done that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines