Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ANN: New plugin "Install Scripts In Folders" - FREE

Engaged ,
Dec 27, 2011 Dec 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

If you want FrameMaker to load  ExtendScripts automatically you need to be locate them in FrameMaker startup directories. But what to do if you want to use a central library which is stored on a server share? You can add these scripts to FrameMaker's script catalog by hand of course. But if you want to make sure all users in your company have the complete and current set of all your scripts, there's no easy way to manage this,

So the first version of "Install Script In Folders" is out now and it's for FREE!!!

Once you've installed this plugin (an easy to use setup application is provided and also a msi file) select the folder your scripts are located. All the scripts are loaded in your FrameMaker session everytime FrameMaker is started.

For more information about this plugin and all of its features see http://www.practice-innovation.de/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=SWATFMINSTALLSCRIPTS.

So feel free to use it. I'm looking forward to your comments and questions. Any feedback is very welcome (projects@practice-innovation.de).

A happy new year!

Markus

TOPICS
Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 01, 2012 Jan 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear colleagues,

I’d like to endorse this plug-in, as it works really brilliant. It even allows you to switch between script folders and reload a folder without restarting FrameMaker – wow!

A happy New Year from me,

- Michael

PS: I’d like to share screenshots of the menu and the Options dialog you get after installating this plug-in:

Install-Script-In-Folders-Menu.png

Install-Script-In-Folders-Options.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines