Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HTML Files

Dec 27, 2011 Dec 27, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm only a very basic Robohelp user.  I simply import a Word document and generate help files.

Until now, each page from the Word document appeared where the project is saved as a separate HTML file.  Now they are not and it doesn't seem to be generating these files at all, or if it is, I can't find them.

Can anybody help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2011 Dec 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please see the Before You Post sticky topic and start all threads with the version of RoboHelp that you are using.

Also see the Where Should I Post topic. I will move this thread to the correct forum on the assumption you are using RoboHelp HTML.

I am also assuming you are using RoboHelp 9 where you have to tick the Pagination check box for each style that you want RoboHelp to use for creating new topics. Thus if you want topics to be created at each Heading 1 style, you would tick that check box against Heading 1. The check box is found in the Word Conversion settings. See http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/importing/importing_rh9.htm on my site.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp