• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Export default output directory

Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2011 Dec 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export media the default directory is some directory I visited when I first installed Premiere Pro. The FAQ on this dated back to 2009 saying it was a known issue (unhelpful). I tried setting the AME preference but that didn't do it either. Seems like the directory default is coming  from Pemiere but there is no preference for that.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 01, 2012 Jan 01, 2012

Try changing it in the Settings dialog, before you hit the Queue button.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is the last Export Directory you used

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid that's not how it's working (or not) for me. I've had to change the directory each and every time I export and it doesn't remember the directory from the last export, only the directory from the first export I ever did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are you setting the "Directory" from?

I click on the filename in Adobe Media Encoder and it provides the Directory save as Options.

Ar eyou on a Mac or a PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on a Win 7 PC 64-bit. When I select Export in PP the output directory is set to the wrong place and I haven't found any place in PP to change the directory. When I queue it up in AME the directory and file name appear (incorrectly) in the queue list. I click on the directory in the list and change it there and then click run.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 01, 2012 Jan 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing it in the Settings dialog, before you hit the Queue button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU šŸ™‚

The field was labeled "output filename" so I missed that it had the directory behind it as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly as I advised you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines