• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio distortion

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2012 Jan 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running FMS 4.5 on a Linux system with 4GB of RAM.

Whenever I do a live broadcast from the server, the audio does a very strange thing. It sounds, ever so slightly, like an old record player where someone is occasionally (4-5 times a minute) putting a small amount of pressure on the speed of the record player and altering the pitch of the music. All my buffer settings are the default settings. It happens whether I'm doing CD quality audio or dialup 11025 kbps audio. I'm using MP3 for an audio format.

I'm not sure what to make of it. Any thoughts on what the problem might be? A setting somewhere perhaps?

Thanks so much,

EliYah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2012 Jan 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone, especially someone from Adobe could help with this, I would appreciate it greatly. The music sounds like the music in an cheap old film projector that's not running at a consistent speed.

EliYah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 05, 2012 Jan 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thanks for using FMS 4.5. Please take a look at the following thread and see if that helps : http://forums.adobe.com/message/4081333#4081333

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines