• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

deleting files from my docs/my adobe digital editions?

Jan 07, 2012 Jan 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using DELETE ITEM or RETURN BORROWED ITEM button removes access to the files in Adobe Digital Editions, but leaves a myriad of files in MY DOCS/MY ADOBE DIGITAL EDITIONS. Each time Adobe Digital Editions opens, it must scan all files and verify if the DRM date is valid. How do I clean up & remove these stray files? Ok, I know I can go into My Computer and manually delete the files using Windows Explorer, but shouldn't the software perform this function when I chose DELETE ITEM?

Message was edited by: ahswms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 02, 2012 Mar 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been up more than a month with 210 views and no replies. Can we get some feedback from Adobe employee?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Mar 03, 2012 Mar 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a User-To-User forum, and Adobe employees are rather scarce here.  If you really want an answer you can start a support case, but I wouldn't personally suggest that...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines