Expand my Community achievements bar.

LaunchPad SSL error on JBoss

Level 4

Hi everyone,

I have PDF Generator running fine and I can convert different formats to pdf.

Now I want to setup launchpad for my users to use PDFG. LC Server is using SSL.

LaunchPad can interact with the service and get all the icons (Create pdf, Export pdf.. etc) but when I try to active the 'Create PDF' to import a file i put in the interface I get an error dialogue with the following error:

DSC Invocation Resulted in Error: class com.adobe.idp.DocumentError : javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target : javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Can anyone instruct me on how to set up these certificates in JBoss or where it needs to be set up to make LaunchPad work.

Thanks in advance

/Thomas Groenbaek

2 Replies

Level 2

I have exactly the same problem, could you make this work? It's strange, but after my first installation, everything was working just fine with Launchpad, but now it's failing after i hade to rerun configuration manager.