• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get IP address of broadcaster?

Jan 08, 2012 Jan 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all 🙂

Is there any way that I can get the IP address of the broadcaster? In know how  to get info from the XML file about online channels and online users but I have not yet found the right place on how to get the IP address of the broadcaster. Can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2012 Jan 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question is not very clear. Where do you want get IP of broadcaster - on server or on client ? Also when you broadacaster i hope you mean the publisher of stream - right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 🙂

I mean the publisher of the stream and I would like to his / her IP address on the server side, where I store it in a DB 🙂

We have different people publishing streams and it could be nice with some statistic about their streams 🙂 The last part I know how to do.

Can you help me with on how to pull the IP of the publisher from a Adobe XML file or another source?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use Client object and get Client.ip (http://help.adobe.com/en_US/flashmediaserver/ssaslr/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d11a11afc95e-7ec3SSASLR....) - this should give any client's ip including publisher ip. You can put this code in application.onPublish which is invoked only by publishers. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you 🙂

But how do I know when I hit the IP of the publisher? I only need this IP 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 22, 2012 May 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines