• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move toolbar Captivate v5.5

Contributor ,
Jan 11, 2012 Jan 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can  get the toolbar to a horizontal floating position but now I want to place it in a fixed horizontal position under the horizontal control panel, but cannt get it to fix itself where I can see it all.

Can anyone helop me please. The Help manual is not helpful.

Noel

TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noel,

CP has only 3 docking stations, where you can 'fix' panels and I think you are referring to the vertical panel with the tools like selector, insert Caption... fill and stroke color? It is also a panel and can only be docked (fixed) in those stations that are vertical left (where it originally resides), vertical right and the bottom station (with normally the timeline, the effects, master slide etc).

Lilybiri

BTW: blogged about workspaces once;  it was for CP5.0, in  CP5.5 the workspace Effects was added (which I had already as a custom workspace in CP5)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are right Lilybiri,

I want(ed) to change the location of the Object Toolbar (1 below) to a fixed vertical position above the Control panel (2 below).

The "Align" toolbar (3 below) places itself in the right location when you open it, and there is room for the Object Toolbar to the right - seems stupid you cannt just drag and drop the Object Tool bar into the space available (2), and keep it fixed there.

Object Tool.png#

NEL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources