• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Modified Date on Project

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2006 Sep 27, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am thoroughly confused as to why in my Help folder on my C drive, the last modified date on my .xpj file say Feb. 17, 2004. This confuses me because this is around the time that the project would have been created. I just edited the project today and regenerated it and when I opened it, all the changes I made are there so that is good. But then why isn't the last modified date Sep. 27 then? On the HHP and .ALI, and .PSS ext. it says today's date. But I don't understand what all these file extensions stand for! Oh and another thing I just noticed: The "Created" date says Sep. 27, 2006. It seems as thought the Created date and Modified date are switched around. Could someone explain this to me-if you understand my question? I am so confused as usual. 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rreavis. Check out the "File extensions" index keyword in the RH Help for details of the different project files created for your project. The XPJ file contains things like your single source layout properties, merged help files, project properties, etc. so unless you have changed these the date on the file won't change. Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp