1 person found this helpful
I think you can try the following ways in Flex builder 3 or Flash builder 4 on Windows
1) Put a placehoder file named Debug aligned with Bridge or PS, AI, InDesign executable file
2) Create a empty Flex web application for Debugging.
3) In the Run/Debug setting, create a new configuration, then do the following in it
- Disable the "default" checkbox URL or path to launch
- Change the value of fields below (Debug, Profile, Run) to: about:blank
- Then hit the Debug button to start the debugger (the browser which will be launched can be closed)
4) Launch AD and do check-in operation in Bridge or PS, AI, InDesign
Thanks for the tip! When I executed a check in from InDesign, the debugger attached to CS5ServiceManager\plugins\com.adobe.drive.ui.scripting_2.0.0\resources\BatchSaveVersion.s wf. As I said before, I have debugged my GetCustomCheckInUIHandler and it is setting a non-null URL in response.setModuleURL. When I log the URL it looks like: "bundleresource://46.fwk4354460:6/CheckInUI.swf". This leads me to believe there is something wrong with the way I am building my SWF. I've look through the documentation and I don't see anything that documents how to setup FlashBuilder project to properly build the module SWF. It seems pretty basic, but is there something I could be missing?
I got the UI to show up. I changed the name of my onCreationComplete method from "onCreationComplete" to "checkin_onCreationComplete".