Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CP5.5 quiz in Flash GUI not working...

Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2012 Jan 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I have a project that includes a number of CP SWFs in a Flash GUI...but the quizzes don't work...or should I say, don't completely work...

For instance, score tracking, results page, review, work just fine...but questions with dropdown menus, the dropdowns don't work so the question can't be answered...the e-mail for test results doesn't work...and for the record, I did publish as EXE and everything...and I mean everything worked perfectly...so the file is setup properly...

Does anyone know if there is a trick to "loading" a CP SWF into a Flash-based GUI (or more actually into another SWF) that would enable ALL of the Captivate functionality?

Please...anyone...THANKS

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jim, I swung the hammer and hit my thumb OUCH!!!

It seems the link you provided is AS2...it also mentioned that the component was not compatible with CP5 but the author claims to have an AS3 version (as of September 01, 2011) but hasn't published yet...the AS3 version seems as if it will solve my problem...but where the heck is it

Thanks Jim! You ROCK!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks...

I'd try to contact Andrew Chemey and see if he's willing to post his updated AS3 version.

Jim Leichliter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2012 Jan 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jim...I reached out to him this morning...I'll wait and hope I hear from him.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources