• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Download Adobe Flash Builder 4.6?

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2012 Jan 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download Flex 4.6 from this link (http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flash_builder), where I'm directed from the main Downloads page. I press 'Download now' and I cand download the file 'Adobe_Flash_Builder_4.6-AkamaiDLM.exe' . I run this .exe and in 2 clicks I see that I have successfully installed 'Akamai Net Session Interface' , no path, no components, nothing....then nothing happens.... I expect that this Download Manager download and install Flex. What to do with this? I need Adobe_Flash_Builder_4.6, so please tell me how can I get this trial. Thanks.

TOPICS
Installation and activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2012 Jan 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, when the download page opens, you don't have to download that product that appears automatically, just press "File1 of 1", these seems to be ''FlashBuilder_4_6_LS10.exe"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 24, 2012 Jan 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where do these files get saved to on your computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2012 Jun 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there another link through which i can download the FB4.6? The "File 1 of 1" doesn't seem to be working for us... (not sure if its our firewall or something else)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2012 Jun 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akamai download manager is a tool which speed up the downloads. You can download FB through Akamai (default download - it ask you install if not installed alredy) or directly.

direct link is available as File 1 of 1 on the small popup window that was opened when you click download link. i have seen that directlink is not displayed for some users for some reason.

if you dont see the direct link just install through Akamai download manager and dont close that small window it's gonna start the download of Flash Builde_4_6.exe automatically 

if the download doesnt start Just try downloading from the start again. still you see the problem try different browser. For saved file location, you can serch the file with filename on your machine.

Fahad

Adobe Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Akamai doesnt not work on my machine, so I cannot install your products, thats clever !

Maybe thats why no body is using Adobe Flash any more ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines