• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why my SWF doesn't show up in FireFox?

Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see my Flash in both Chrome&IE 8+ and it works fine, but can't see it in Firefox, I 've already updated Flash Player in Firefox and the problem not solved.

Could any one help me? Thanks a lot!!!

My publish settings:

publish-setting.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012

Thanks, ʇɐb ɹəuəllıʍ

Finally, I found the reason had nothing to do with Firefox, it was because I accessed the Flash by URL:

localhost/......html

and if I access it by my server IP(namely: 192.168.0.xxx/...html), then I can see the Flash in Firefox.

I searched the problem and it was resulted in by Flash security policy. If I added a crossdomain.xml into my webroot folder, to let it allow 'localhost' access, then I can see my flash even by URL: localhost/....

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Firefox, can you see the Shockwave Flash add-on, and is it enabled?

What is your Windows version & edition?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, ʇɐb ɹəuəllıʍ

Finally, I found the reason had nothing to do with Firefox, it was because I accessed the Flash by URL:

localhost/......html

and if I access it by my server IP(namely: 192.168.0.xxx/...html), then I can see the Flash in Firefox.

I searched the problem and it was resulted in by Flash security policy. If I added a crossdomain.xml into my webroot folder, to let it allow 'localhost' access, then I can see my flash even by URL: localhost/....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines