• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sony Reader

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2012 Jan 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• ADE doesn't autodetect Sony Reader PRS-T1 when ADEont Reader launches as it is supposed to. ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem and have spent the past 2 days trying to get a couple of epub books I purchased from Diesel books onto my Sony Reader (PRS T1).  I had a call in with the book company, a ticket opened with Sony but was going around in circles.  My computer was recongnised by ADE, my reader said it was authorized to read and purchase Adobe DMI content but ADE would not recognize my reader (I unsinsalled/reinstalled, tried many combinations of pluging the device in and then opening the program...) I was about to give up when I tried one last shot and downloaded Calibre (calibre-ebook.com/download) and within 10 minuites I had the 2 books I purchased on my Reader!!!  Very easy to use and it works!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines