Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing archive version on MAC 10.4.11Tiger

Jan 17, 2012 Jan 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone explain "STOP"Unable to unarchive"fp_10.3.183.11_archive zip" into desktop.(Error 1-operation not permitted) "

on my MAC 10.4 while trying to install this fp archive after using the uninstall download provided by Adobe?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2012 Jan 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you might have a corrupted zip.  Could you try downloading and trying again?  You might also want to try an alternative compression program, I've had success with Unarchiver before (free).

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 23, 2012 Jan 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris. When trying to access 'Unarchiver' it locked up my MAC. I still have the fp_10.0 install in the trash and running the uninstaller twice did not remove it; whould taking out the trash remove it? I don't want to redownload the 10.3 archive version yet as it took a long time to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines