Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Word wrap in design editor when zoomed

Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2012 Jan 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I use 9.0.1 version of RoboHelp HTML and I'm working on a shared project. I have a Dell Laptop and also have an external monitor that I have configured as an extended desktop. The external monitor is what I use to edit in RoboHelp. The resolution is set to 1366 x 768.

I'm finding that when I edit topics in Robohelp at 100%, it is difficult to read the text, I must be showing my age!  OK, I admit to wearing multifocal lenses.

Anyway, I would really love to be able to zoom up to 125% or even 110%, but the problem is that the text does not wrap and I end up having to scroll sideways to see an entire line.  I've even closed or minimized some of my other panes to increase my real estate for the main Design window but still end up having to scroll.

Also, I don't want to make any changes that would potentially affect the output, e.g. Page Setup changes.

I found a similar question to mine dating back two years http://forums.adobe.com/message/2530838 which shows a status of 'unanswered'- although some people did reply with suggestions including to raise a new feature request ticket.

I'm hoping that RoboHelp has included this as a new feature in the meantime and I just dont' know how to access it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Rose

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2012 Jan 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but this is a longstanding complaint.

The more people who report a bug or request a feature, the more likely it is to be actioned. Please follow this link.

http://www.Adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2012 Jan 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Peter, I have just submitted a new feature request.

As I workaround, I have lowered my screen resolution to make the text bigger. It is not a sharp as when it is set to Dell's reccommended hi-res setting, but at least it is easier to read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp