Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ebook library?

Mar 28, 2011 Mar 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Digital Editions, and installed, a month ago.  Every time I look for the Adobe Digital Editions free ebook library I can only see the "sample library".  My digital editions is authorized on my computer, and my ereader. I have other books in Digital Editions that I got elsewhere that I can access on my ereader. But I would love to view this library that I can supposedly "browse and download free eBooks and digital magazines, including full-length novels and works of nonfiction."  Anyone have any idea as to why I only see the sample?  Am I going to the wrong site? I go through the digital editions website and end up at http://www.adobe.com/products/digitaleditions/library/.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.

The website I was looking at said Download for Free with Digital Editions, so I did and expected to see it able to download. Here's what I am looking to download:

http://www.exclus1ves.co.za/ebooks/Nonrunners-Marathon-Guide-For-W-AuthorDawn-Dais/000000000700000000001000000000000000000000000009781580052801/

Please let me know if you've figured this out. I'm very frustrated about how much time I've wasted!

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 01, 2011 Apr 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That box in the upper right hand corner that says 'Download' is for the

software, not the book. And what they're referring to is that you will not

be charged for downloading the book. The book is not free. VERY

misleading!

=================

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 18, 2012 Jan 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I having been trying for  a week now and cannot not get the book to download it is ready to download. I have did the adobe digital download and the media console and nothing.  I am at my wits end. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 18, 2012 Jan 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

tell me how I link my nook to the digital console account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines