Yep - switch to the Select Object tool or the Link tool so you can select the link's rectangle, then copy/paste as normal (via the menu or ctrl-C/V)
OK What if I need the link to appear at several hundred pages?
My goal is to make a mouse click in the pages of an document, to jump back to the starting page or rather the inventoyr. Sugestions?
this.pageNum = 0;
If it works on your mobile device then the entire thing can be done with a script. Otherwise you will need a combination of script and stand-alone tool.
There is a way to duplicate links across pages! Use a button!
1. Open "Tool", then "Interactive Objects"
2. Place your button where you want it on the page. Name it using the popup box provided.
3. Click "Add Button", click on "Properties", go to the "Actions" tab, set action to return to desired page, click enter
4. Place your button where you want it on the page. Name it using the popup box provided.
5. Click off the box to set it on the page.
6. Click on box, then right click to pop up Properties Box
7. Scroll down to "Duplicate Across Pages", click on it and follow instructions from there.
As was stated prior, buttons do not work on reader apps but links do.