Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question Banks

Jan 19, 2012 Jan 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me?

I have produced a Training Module with a 10 question confirmation test at the end of the Module in Adobe Presenter 7.

I have uploaded it to our Server.

The biggest problem that I have is:

HOW LONG IT TAKES to move onto the next question after answering..

It takes between 20-30 seconds to move to the next page which is unaccepable to the Student in a testing environmet.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks,

Dee

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 19, 2012 Jan 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not normal behavior for a Presenter Project. The student should answer the question, get feed back and a message to click to continue. When they click it should immeditately move to the next slide.

What version of Presenter 7 are you using? Would you be able to share the presentation here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 20, 2012 Jan 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jorma,

Unfortunatley I am unable to share the presentation for security reasons.

I am using version 7.0 of Presenter (we have had no upgrades) and the problem only applies with the Question Bank taking 20-30 seconds to move onto the next page - after feedback and a message to click to continue.

When eventually the student finishs the test - the results are recorded OK and the navigation back to the test pages works too so they can see their recoreded answers and feedback.

The Presentation was saved as Scorm 2004 compliant and is saved on an LMS Server.

Thanks

Dee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it a LMS server , connect server , web server or a file server that you are sepaking about ?

Is this issue only with the Quiz content or even seen with traversing a normal non-interactive content ?

Thanks,

Pavan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pavan,

Thank you for your reply

I am using version 7.0 of Presenter (we have had no upgrades) and the problem only applies with the Question Bank taking 20-30 seconds to move onto the next page - after feedback and a message to click to continue.

When eventually the student finishs the test - the results are recorded OK and the navigation back to the test pages works too so they can see their recoreded answers and feedback.

The Presentation was saved as Scorm 2004 compliant and is saved on an LMS Server.

Thanks,

Dee

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dee,

I dont see this issue on 7.0 unless I limit my bandwidth and I would recommend you to upgrade to 7.0.7 .

Thanks,

Pavan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

7.0.0 was a very buggy version of Presenter. I too would reccomend getting the updates to at least 7.0.6.

If you go to 7.0.7 it requires a clean install of the Presenter application, but that would get you to the latest version of the tool. Updating to 7.0.6 can be done through the Adobe Updater application or you can get the updates here: www.adobe.com/support/downloads/product.jsp?product=153&platform=Windows

Updates 7.0.1 to 7.0.6 must be done sequentially. 7.0.7 can be done all on it's own.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources