• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Process terminated unexpectedly. initial content not found

Explorer ,
Jan 22, 2012 Jan 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Flash Builder 4.6 for awhile and today after running  the application serveral times over 4 hours i get this when I try to run it I get "Launch Failed"  with the following message:

Process terminated unexpectedly.

initial content not found

Launch command details:  "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\sdks\4.6.0\bin\adl.exe" -runtime "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\sdks\4.6.0\runtimes\air\win" -profile mobileDevice -screensize 480x775:480x800 -XscreenDPI 217 -XversionPlatform AND "C:\Users\Kim64\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\CleanManager\bin-debug\CleanManager-app.xml" "C:\Users\Kim64\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\CleanManager\bin-debug"

I'm unable to run this application, but I can run other applications in Flash Builder 4.6

Thanks for any help.

Kim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 03, 2012 Feb 03, 2012

I found the problem later, it was one line that had some wrong code that did not show the red circle.

My code was in a database event where I didn't add the ToString;

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 02, 2012 Feb 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes I have having the same problem from last two week

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2012 Feb 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the problem later, it was one line that had some wrong code that did not show the red circle.

My code was in a database event where I didn't add the ToString;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines