• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Version Warning - can I disable this?

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2012 Jan 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We have to open a lot of individual PDF documents in my office.  Almost all of them open up with this warning: "WARNING: This PDF contains pages created with a version other than Acrobat 7.0..."

It would be great if we could disable this message from popping up when we open PDF files.  Does anyone know how to disable it?  The red warning up top says you can "Suppress PDF Version Warning" by right clicking and selecting that option, but the warning still comes up every time we open a new document.  Can we permanently disable this warning?  I have attached a screen shot below.  Please let me know, thanks for your help!

Johnny

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Training

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 24, 2012 Jan 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone?  Please help!  Can't find an answer anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2012 Jan 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This forum is for Adobe Connect, a web collaboration and elearning application. Try asking your question in the Acrobat user community: http://acrobatusers.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines