Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(presenter 7.0.7) presentations halt for no apparent reason at quiz questions

Jan 24, 2012 Jan 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have checked the quizzes in my course a thousand times, and I am positive they are set up right (see below for setup). But I still get random crashes at quiz slides while viewing the presentation. Any ideas about what is wrong? Could it have anything to do with hidden slides? Is there some time-out value that I need to set? Is this a problem with lengthy courses (mine is 150 slides)?

There is no video or audio in the slides.

Quiz design: If the answer to quiz A is wrong, the presentation sends you to the slide that precedes quiz A, which is a hidden review slide. You read the review and then advance to the quiz again. If the answer to quiz A is right, you are advanced two slides ahead, to quiz B--this skips you over the (hidden) review slide for quiz B.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 24, 2012 Jan 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Can you please verify whether you are seeing a "halt" or a "crash" ?

If its a crash, are you seeing any exception thrown or an error thrown or the browser getting closed (not responding)??

If its a halt, are you not able to move back or forh or are you not able to relaunch it ??

Thanks,

Pavan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 25, 2012 Jan 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kumar,

It is a halt. As soon as I select an answer on the quiz page, the presentation appears to stop running. I don’t get any acknowledgement response, and I can’t scroll to a previous page. If I click the refresh button in my browser (firefox), the presentation re-launches from slide 1.

thanks, Becky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 30, 2012 Jan 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Becky,

I am not able to reproduce this issue on my system.

Do you see the same issue on launching the viewer.swf ?? try running it on different browser as well

Also if you could share the presentation, it would be helpful to find the issue.

Thanks,

Pavan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources