Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help needed! Flash Player 11.1 does not work on my computer

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2012 Jan 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone

I recently had to do a factory reset on my pc.

After doing it, flash player is giving me a hell of troubles.

First of all, I use Windws 7 Home premium 64bit Asus G73JH laptop with newest ATI Mobility graphics driver.

Also, I am using IE8 and did manage-add and enabled all adobe products.

When I go to youtube and try to play a video, it will say please upgrade your flash player to newest version.

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/cc446/SlashTMX/Fail.png (this is S/S of my problem)

So, I did install newest version from Adobe official website, and it seems fine untill I reboot my computer.

When I reboot my computer, everything overlaps and happens again and it says please upgrade my darn flash player.

I checked my folder files and amazingly and annoyingly, all files are there and it just wont work.

What should I do to fix this??

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Jan 26, 2012 Jan 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When Flash Player is not working, have you checked to see if Flash Player is enabled?

Click Tools, click Manage add-ons, ensure that the Shockwave Flash Object is enabled.

When Flash Player is not working, what files are in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 30, 2012 Jan 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I installed FP 11 and it did not work.  I use Internet Explorer and Windows Vista.  I went in to the "tools" pulldown menu and made sure the Active X Filtering was not checked.  Flash Player started working after I restarted Internet Explorer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines