• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

style issue

Explorer ,
Jan 25, 2012 Jan 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using RH8 html. I have been editing my css within my project. What I find is that some of my styles are stuck on (none), even though in html mode, they read, for example,

<ul>

<li class="BulletedList2">The icons next to these resources display

as gray under one server and colorful under the other. </li>

<li class="BulletedList2">The server that has the grayed out icons

is the backup and the other is the primary. </li>

here is a pic.

bulletlist.png

any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2012 Jan 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The image is illegible.

Judging from the HTML: The style displays none, because you don't use a paragraph inside your lists. The li element has a class, but the style dropdown only shows the heading/paragraph/span styles you are using. When you create a list, RoboHelp doesn't add a paragraph inside the <li> elements.

Does this give any problems in your output? If so, you could (1) select a paragraph style from the style dropdown or (2) amend your css so that the text in li items mimics the text in paragraphs.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Willam

It is if you just look at it in the browser. But if you wanna jump through some hoops, you finally see it at full size. First I clicked it and it popped up into the odd forum display. Then I right-clicked the image and selected "View Image" to open just the image in the browser. Firefox presented just the image, but scaled down. Then I clicked the little magnifying glass cursor to see the full-sized image in Firefox.

I do find it curious that the screen capture included about 380 pixels on the left side with white in the top half and blue in the bottom. Not sure what's up with that.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Rick, that does the trick!

This verifies my answer: The (none) you see means that you haven't selected a paragraph style. This says nothing about the style applied to the list.

Select the list, Right click and select Bullets and Numbering. Go to the tab Custom and you'll see your list style selected.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Willam,

thanks for pointing that out. I often keep the style pod open in the "All available styles" list, and if you look at my pic again, you'll see when I do that, (none) is highlighted, but the bulleted list is not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp