• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder crash with error log

Participant ,
Jan 26, 2012 Jan 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started a trial FB 4.6 a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday FB started crashing arbitrarily while simply using the editor. Error log entries (from workspace/.metadata/.log) like the snippet below immediately precede the crash. FB is open from anywhere between 10 seconds to 20 minutes before crashing.

Crashing: the whole Flash Builder UI locks up and needs to be force-quit.

Problems seemed to start after I did these new things; installed Android USB driver for my device, debugged on the device, and also tried the Profile feature. Doing those things seemed to work fine, and I otherwise don't know what they'd have to do with the message(s like the one) below. At crash time, the file noted is not there, instead there is single file:

"...\.metadata\.plugins\com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel\SwcCache\swcPaths.cache".

However as I browse the .plugins folder looking for files related to this problem, I've seen folders/files suddenly appear and disappear, not related to any build process.

I've tried rebooting. I'm going to try changing workspaces. Here's a log snip:

...  !ENTRY com.adobe.flexbuilder.project 4 43 2012-01-26 11:32:18.858 !MESSAGE Cannot load nonexistent library swf C:\stuffo7\FlexMoreWorkspace\.metadata\.plugins\com.adobe.flexbuilder.codemodel\SwcCache\mobile.swc-293353047\library.swf for swc C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.6\sdks\4.6.0\frameworks\themes\Mobile\mobile.swc !STACK 0 java.lang.Exception      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.internal.FlexProjectCore.createErrorStatus(FlexProjectCore.java:1019)      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.internal.FlexProjectCore.log(FlexProjectCore.java:867)      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.util.logging.GlobalLogImpl.log(GlobalLogImpl.java:56)      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.util.logging.GlobalLog.log(GlobalLog.java:41)      at com.adobe.flexide.designitems.loaders.LibrarySWCLoader.loadNextSWF(LibrarySWCLoader.java:111)      at com.adobe.flexide.designitems.loaders.LibrarySWCLoader.access$5(LibrarySWCLoader.java:96)      at com.adobe.flexide.designitems.loaders.LibrarySWCLoader$SwcLoaderCallbacks.SWFLoaded(LibrarySWCLoader.java:218)      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)      at com.adobe.flexide.playerview.DesignCall.invoke(DesignCall.java:96)      at com.adobe.flexide.playerview.PlayerListenerHost.notifyDesignCall(PlayerListenerHost.java:173)      at com.adobe.flexide.playerview.PlayerListenerHost.callFunction(PlayerListenerHost.java:47)      at com.adobe.flexide.embeddedplayer.PlayerNativeCallbacks.CallJavaFunction(PlayerNativeCallbacks.java:48)      at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.DispatchMessageW(Native Method)      at org.eclipse.swt.internal.win32.OS.DispatchMessage(OS.java:2530)      at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3752)      at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2696)      at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2660)      at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2494)      at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$7.run(Workbench.java:674)      at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)      at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:667)      at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)      at com.adobe.flexbuilder.standalone.FlashBuilderApplication.start(FlashBuilderApplication.java:108)      at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)      at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)      at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)      at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:344)      at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)      at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)      at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:622)      at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:577)      at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1410)

Message was edited by: tedalde2 (fix broken formatting)

Message was edited by: tedalde2 (define crashing)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 26, 2012 Jan 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apparently related to switching workspaces... the error log identifies a path to an old workspace I changed out of weeks ago. I created a new workspace and moved the project (just the source, etc, not the settings) into it. been running fine for a while now... though funny how this problem didn't show up until yesterday.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines