Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

any idea for uploading big file ?

Jan 29, 2012 Jan 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am working on a website , need to upload FLV video file , the problem i have i can upload the files like jpg with the low size like 500K or 1 MB , but when i try to upload movie file with the 2-3 MB after few minute i get internal error 500. its working on my local system nice but when i try from the hosting , its going crazy.

i use <cffile> to upload . i try <cfftp> and try to upload via ftp protocol but its same . it should not be timeout error because when i run it on my local server and change the destination to upload on hosting server insted of my local server its work perfect and upload the 3mb file in less than minute but when i run it on the hosting server nothing .

anybody has an idea whats going on ?

also it there any chance to have progress bar when useing <cffile > or <cfftp> ?

thanks

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2012 Jan 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is quite likely that a maximum size limit of around 1 MB has been set in the Administrator of the hosting server. Ask the people who run the server about this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation