• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text-formating problems with Breeze presenter

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2006 Jul 17, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After publishing a .ppt (either locally or on the host) the text is much too big to be shown in the breezo.
The PowerPoint looks fine but in Breeze the text "flows" out of the presentation background and is not fully readable.

Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround? Or do I have to change my PowerPoint settings?

Asks

Rainer
TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us what the text size is in the web browser?

For example, in Internet Explorer, go to View, Text Size.

Is it one of the larger sizes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check that your display properties aren't set for "120 dpi" (vice 96 dpi, the normal setting). Right click on an empty area on your desktop, and pick "properties". Then settings tab -> advanced button -> general tab -> display section.

This is a known issue, which will be of no comfort since there's no patch fixing it yet. :)

cheers!
~Marc B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2006 Jul 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks, marc, that did the trick!
although: alas, now i can not read anythig which is on my desktop - the font is too small ... 😞 - but i guess you can not have the best of both worlds ...

@ ingrid: IE font setting do not affect font setting in my breezos ...

regards

rainer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 18, 2006 Jul 18, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That's because presenter converts your powerpoint presentation into a series of small Flash documents, which are shown in a Flash shell (veiwer.swf). It may appear in an HTML wrapper, but Breeze is pure Flash. And, of course, the fonts are embedded in the Flash document, so they're not affected by your brower's HTML settings.

As far as your desktop font size, have you tried changing it in the display properties, under the "appearance" tab?

Cheers!

MarcTheAverage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources