• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't download a library book to reader.

Jan 25, 2012 Jan 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded Adobe Digital Edition to my computer and downloaded a book from the library but I cannot download the book to my Sony reader. I get the following error message when I try to activate the program:

E_AUTH_USERID_INUSE http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/AddSignInDirect scrapnsew1@yahoo.com urn:uuid:322eeae4-a006-4b8d-8b81-fea5334311ad

I am using Windows 7 64 bit operating system.

Donna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 29, 2012 Jan 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same problem but I don't get that error message. My sony reader does not show up on the left hand side of the adobe digital editions window and therefore I can't click and drag my borrowed library ebook to my reader.  I've talked to the online community help technician and he couldn't help me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 29, 2012 Jan 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are trying to authorize a previously anonymously activated machine with an AdobeID that is already associated with a Adobe DRM ID 'urn:uuid:322eeae4-a006-4b8d-8b81-fea5334311ad'  You can either

- deactivate your machine (Ctrl-Shift-D), but that will lose access to any content on that machine

- create a new AdobeID (that hasn't been used before) - note that there will be no way to merger the two IDs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2012 Feb 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I will try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2012 Feb 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Nook Color and I have the same problem. I'm supposed to see an icon for the Nook to transfer the book and I don't have the icon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2012 Dec 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having similar problem, I can open epub books but when I have pdf books, I get the same error message. I use Windows 8.

Rita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines