Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Icons are shifted left in Robohelp 9

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2012 Jan 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

We have recently upgraded to Robohelp 9 in order to be able to import Word 2010 documents. Everything is OK except that in some zooming levels, icons we use in the document body are shifted left (and cover the nearby text). This happens in some zooming levels only (110, 120, 130 etc.). In other zooming levels it looks OK. Any Ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A screenshot would help. Use the camera icon to insert.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the prompt respnse Peter.

This is how it looks in 100% zooming:

RoboShift.png

and in 110% zooming:

RoboShift1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the problem in the RoboHelp Design Editor or the output?

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only in the browser (i forgot to mention that). I am using Internet Explorer 8.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will also find that text does not wrap in the editor and that you have to use the scrollbars, a long outstanding complaint.

My guess is that this problem is related. I think you need to report this as a bug.

The more people who report a bug or request a feature, the more likely it is to be actioned. Please follow this link.

http://www.Adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform&product=38

The only Word related thing I can think of is how text wrapping is defined. You could try different settings to see if that makes a difference.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2012 Nov 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On re-reading this in connection with a similar problem, I realise that when replying I was thinking about the Design Editor rather than the browser where the problem occurs. Given the issue only occurs in IE8 it is more likely the problem is browser related and not something Adobe can fix.

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp