Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Implicit coercison of value of type Oranges to unrelated type Oranges

Dec 28, 2011 Dec 28, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting all these errors which make no since. No matter how many I fix more pop up and it just started happening after functioning for months. How is an object unrelated to itself?

DescriptionResourcePathLocationType
1067: Implicit coercion of a value of type com.musicnotes.viewer:PageWin to an unrelated type com.musicnotes.viewer:PageWin.PageWin.as/mobile-air/src/com/musicnotes/viewerline 742Flex Problem
1067: Implicit coercion of a value of type com.musicnotes.viewer:PageWin to an unrelated type com.musicnotes.viewer:PageWin.PageWin.as/mobile-air/src/com/musicnotes/viewerline 757Flex Problem
1067: Implicit coercion of a value of type com.musicnotes.viewer:ScrollingCanvas to an unrelated type com.musicnotes.viewer:ScrollingCanvas.PageWin.as/mobile-air/src/com/musicnotes/viewerline 138Flex Problem
1176: Comparison between a value with static type com.musicnotes.viewer:PageWin and a possibly unrelated type com.musicnotes.viewer:PageWin.PageWin.as/mobile-air/src/com/musicnotes/viewerline 253Flex Problem
1067: Implicit coercion of a value of type com.musicnotes.viewer:ViewerWin to an unrelated type com.musicnotes.viewer:ViewerWin.ScrollingCanvas.as/mobile-air/src/com/musicnotes/viewerline 144Flex Problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 03, 2012 Jan 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still happening all over the place. Often it's a class that I'm not even working on. I'll make a change somewhere else then all of a sudden the compiler starts telling me there is a problem with a class that has been working all along. The error itself makes no since because it refrances itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 31, 2012 Jan 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Getting really sick of this happening ... it takes a huge chunk out of my development time, can you please fix this Adobe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines