2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2012 10:46 AM by Marshall1985 RSS

Browserlab is not working for me, it wont complete the load even though i have high speed internet?

Marshall1985

Subject

First time use of browser lab not working.

Problem Description

Ok, so, I'm working on a tutorial page on CS5.5 and I am at the stage of using browserlab to preview it online. I log in and enter my password then it opens my browser and I click on "start using browserlab now" and a load screed appears. It loads for about a minute and then remains "blank", which is in fact the adobe screen with a language bar at the top right, but NO preview pages? also, if I then go into dreamweaver again the browserlab tab reports an error saying "Timed out, failed to connect to BrowserLab"

Steps to Recreate

1. This issue happens every time, and I have never got it to work. 
      2. Windows 7 32-bit operating system. 
      3. I am using the main BrowserLab interface as well as testing via Dreamweaver integration (DW version is version 11.5 build 5315)
      4. I dont understand what this next statement means? "What is the URL you're testing against?"

Expected Results

I thought that browserlab would open my page in multiple browsers on one page so i could see if there are any errors for different browser types.

Actual Results

Did not load correctly and gives errors.

Many thanks in advance

Marshall de MeillonAdobe1.pngAdobe2.png