• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing topic - Robohelp 9

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2012 Feb 02, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created my Robohelp file last week with a lot of topics. Tried to open the helpfile this morning and noticed some of the created topics were missing. Checked 'Broken links' in the Project Manager pod. Found no broken links. I can see the topics in the Robohelp project folder.

Finally after wasting a significant amount of time, I tried out something that worked!!

File > Import > HTML/XHTML File  and select the html file (the missing topic) from the folder where the project is located.

Didn't find any help/support on this issue. Hence adding this useful post.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2012 Feb 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You say the some of the topics were missing and then you say you could see them in the project folders. Do you mean when you look using Windows Explorer?

If so, what you did is the correct solution. It doesn't happen often.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp