• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Querry Captivate install errors

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2012 Feb 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon completion of the full liscenced version of Captivate 5.5 install, I recived the following messages (below).

I looked this up online and altered the settings on the system as some of the other corrective documetation indicated and these same errors each time.

5 reinstalls is enough.

The laptop I installed this on exceedes all the requirements for the program.

2.10 GHz Intel Coreâ„¢ Duo processor

Win 7

3GB RAM

more than 75 GB of space

32 bit Video Card

I can open the program, but since I am not the primary user,

I want to know the effects these error/warnings will have and how to correct them

when they do cause an issue for the user.

Will updates for these correct the problem in time, or is there a fix for them now?

Thank you.

Exit Code: 6

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 0 fatal error(s), 3 error(s), 3 warning(s)

WARNING: DW065: Display requirements not met for {7DE6CDC3-CFEE-4564-813D-3F59E5D71F10}

WARNING: DW065: Display requirements not met for {C92E440F-EE79-4A28-B1E1-EC82B6F2AF33}

----------- Payload: {7DE6CDC3-CFEE-4564-813D-3F59E5D71F10} Adobe Captivate 5.5 5.5.0.0 -----------

WARNING: DF012: File/Folder does not exist at C:\Users\Max\Desktop\Adobe Captivate 5.5\Adobe Captivate 5.5\payloads\AdobeCaptivate5.5Core\OEM(Seq 4002)

ERROR: DW050: The following payload errors were found during install:

ERROR: DW050:  - Adobe Captivate Reviewer: Install failed

ERROR: DW050:  - Adobe Captivate Quiz Results Analyzer: Install failed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOPICS
Installation and licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2012 Feb 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Please try and launch Captivate, it will work. we can manually install other programs.

Regards

Priyank

Thanks,
Priyank Shrivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources