Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question about adding .swf file to a presentation

Feb 03, 2012 Feb 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read your direction about inserting a .swf file to a presentation and I did like that entirely. But one trouble happened. My file lasted more than 1min. But when I publish it, there was only 5s for that slide as well as others, so it meant that: it had only 5s to present a 1-min-swf file. And my file was interuppted to save time for the next slide. I know I had set "presentation settings" -> playback is 5s. I really dont know how to solve this problem, how to make my .swf run wholly (from the beginning to the last).

Can you help me? I want to set different time for each slide to make my file run well. How can I do that? Or at least, how toe make my .swf file work completely?

Thank you so much!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!!!

p.s: Help me as soon as possible because I'm in a hurry :-((

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You have rightly detected the cause of the playback being only for 5 sec

Since in the presentation settings the play back duration is  5 sec, the slide plays for 5 secs only irrespective of  the swf durartion

Now if you were to increase the slide duration in the settings it would affect all slides, making the duration of each slide to be 1 min.

A work around to your problem is adding silence to the slide containing the swf.

Add silence, through Adobe presenter Audio edit dialog, of 1 min

This will make the that particular slide duration to be equal to 1 min 5 sec

hope this sorts out your problem

Regards

Mahesh Nayak

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tks so much!

I'll try as you direct. I see that ur solution was brilliant!

I'll feedback soon!

Sincerely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources