Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flashplayer will not install

Feb 03, 2012 Feb 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying very unscussefully to install Adobe Flashplayer.  I operate on Windows 7!  I kept getting eroor messages on "social network" sites that I needed Flashplayer.  Well, I had (operative word) Flashplayer.  After several times of errors "installing it", I de-installed the existing one!  NOW, I cannot get any version to install.  If I have to, I can use "restore" but that is NOT really acceptable.  What is going on and why is this product not installing?  I do NOT want any "add on" things like Google Chrome or any other products.  I simply want this product properly installed and functioning on my computer!  HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Feb 03, 2012 Feb 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click Start, type msconfig.exe, press Enter, click Selective startup, uncheck Load startup items. Click Services tab, check Hide all Microsoft services, click Disable all, click Ok, click Restart.

How do I do a clean install of Flash Player?

After the install.

Click Start, type msconfig.exe, press Enter, click Normal startup, click ok, click Restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 07, 2012 Feb 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I followed these instructions and was able to get the Flashplayer installed. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines