Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Activate DE

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2012 Feb 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to activate my DE I get this message:   

E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED http://adeactivate.adobe.com/adept/Activate 2012-02-04T10:17:08-08:00%20(1328379428000)%20is%20before%202012-02-04T10:47:16-08:00%20(1328381236860)  does anyone know how to fix it...tried turning off Norton 360 and still won't work....I had to rebuild my system, it worked before that now can't get it to work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2012 Feb 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok got it fixed....I had the wrong time zone on my computer and it stopped it from activating it....I fixed the time zone and made sure the time was correct and worked like a charm

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2012 Feb 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Similar but I had the right time zone on my computer and had to change it to the wrong one to activate.

I am in New Zealand, 12 hours ahead of GMT. Had to take the clock back 21 hours into some US time zone. Fortunately I could reset to local time again once activation was achieved.

It took far too long on forums and helplines to find this out, and since I suspect this software sells in quite a few countries and time zones beyond the US, I would regard this problem as a bug.

While grumping here I will add that we pay a premium for the product in New Zealand for Adobe CS stuff (to give the local agents a cut I suppose) but have only very limited phone help -- NZ business hours only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines