Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

On adding Master Page style of the page changes

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2012 Feb 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a query on adding Mater Page to my topic list, styles of the topic(page) changes

Steps I followed are here under:

1:Created a project by importing word doc.

2:Created Master Page by File>New>Master Page.

3:Select all or any one topic in the topic list >right click >select properties and then add Master page

On doing above steps style of the topic in which I added master page changes

Please provide help

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 08, 2012 Feb 08, 2012

Hi there

It would seem the Master Page has an associated Style Sheet (CSS file) that is different from the topic(s) you are associating it with.

Fortunately it's a rather simple process to re-associate any given style sheet with one or more topics. Just open the Topic List pod, select all the topics, right-click and choose Properties. Then choose the Appearance tab and choose the desired CSS file.

You may also wish to edit your Master Page so that it references the desired CSS file. That way when y

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2012 Feb 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

It would seem the Master Page has an associated Style Sheet (CSS file) that is different from the topic(s) you are associating it with.

Fortunately it's a rather simple process to re-associate any given style sheet with one or more topics. Just open the Topic List pod, select all the topics, right-click and choose Properties. Then choose the Appearance tab and choose the desired CSS file.

You may also wish to edit your Master Page so that it references the desired CSS file. That way when you associate it with topics, it should carry along the desired Style Sheet reference.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp